I tried to upgrade Windows 2000 on my fiance's computer to XP by using one of
those system restore CD's that you get when you buy the computer. I know now
that was a stupid idea. I was wondering if anyone knows how I can get the XP
operating system off of her computer. It hasn't caused any problems but it
is just annoying. Thank you for any help.

wesmed wrote:
> I tried to upgrade Windows 2000 on my fiance's computer to XP by
> using one of those system restore CD's that you get when you buy the
> computer. I know now that was a stupid idea. I was wondering if
> anyone knows how I can get the XP operating system off of her
> computer. It hasn't caused any problems but it is just annoying.
> Thank you for any help.

Format it.
Install from her original Windows 2000 CDs.

--
Shenan Stanley
MS-MVP

Wes

If you wish to revert to Windows 2000, you will have to reformat the drive
and start over..

--
Mike Hall
MVP - Windows Shell/User