[SOLVED] One last check before purchasing

Oct 20, 2019
Hello,

It's been about 4 years since I've last upgraded my computer, besides a new graphics card I got a month ago. I'm planning on getting new RAM and a new CPU which will also need a new motherboard. I would just like to know if there's any problems you guys can spot with my setup before I make the purchase, or if you have any additional recommendations that could make a difference.
I already have:
GPU: Already have GTX 1070
plenty of Storage
Power supply: Seasonic 750W ATX12V

Planning to get:
CPU: i7 9700k
Motherboard: Asus ROG Strix Z390-E EDIT: MSI MPG Z390
RAM: G.SKILL Trident Z 2x8GB 3200

So is there anything that stands out which I need to know about? Like I already have a hyper 212 EVO cooler that I can just slap on. Stuff like that
Thanks in advance

EDIT: I rely a lot on reviews and it seems like nobody can I agree on the best motherboard. It seems like the one I picked has booting issues so I found another that seems more reliable.

Last edited:
Solution
Yep no problems with your setup...As to motherboards the Gigabyte Z390 range have a very good VRM setup and have been reviewed very well...The Aorus Pro or the Aorus Elite both have 12 phase VRM's so worth a look as they are fairly cost effective though the MSI MPG Pro Carbon is also a good motherboard.
Yep no problems with your setup...As to motherboards the Gigabyte Z390 range have a very good VRM setup and have been reviewed very well...The Aorus Pro or the Aorus Elite both have 12 phase VRM's so worth a look as they are fairly cost effective though the MSI MPG Pro Carbon is also a good motherboard.

Solution