[SOLVED] Online game connection issues

Nov 2, 2019
Hello, this is my first post in this website. So, i've been having this issue for years now, i dont remember when it started happenning, but it was at least more than a year ago. Yesterday, i was playing TF2, a while after i join a server i lose connection, i rejoin and the same thing happens. Then i try with another online game, and i lose connection shortly after. It's random, i dont lose connection after a specific amount of time, it can be 5 minutes or 5 seconds. It's just with online games, my internet is fine and my browser works fine. It goes away after a random while, it can be weeks or even a month. I formatted my computer last january and it stopped happenning until yesterday. It's really annoying, and can't play my favourite games. I dont know why it happens, and need to know the solution.

Solution
what are specs of the PC?

have you tried a clean boot to see if it fixes it?
Try a clean boot and see if it changes anything - make sure to read instructions and make sure NOT to disable any microsoft services or windows won't load right - https://support.microsoft.com/en-au/help/929135/how-to-perform-a-clean-boot-in-windows

if clean boot fixes it, it shows its likely a startup program. You should, over a number of startups. restart the programs you stopped to isolate the one that is to blame.

Colif

Win 11 Master

Try a clean boot and see if it changes anything - make sure to read instructions and make sure NOT to disable any microsoft services or windows won't load right - https://support.microsoft.com/en-au/help/929135/how-to-perform-a-clean-boot-in-windows

if clean boot fixes it, it shows its likely a startup program. You should, over a number of startups. restart the programs you stopped to isolate the one that is to blame.

Solution
Nov 2, 2019

Hello. Sorry for taking like, 6 months to reply, but i forgot about the issue and just went on my PS4. I* might* have figured out the problem. You see, in christmas i bougt PSPlus to play online, and nothing happenned, then, in february, i bought GTAV and went into gta online. A few days ago, i was playing a mission with my cousin and got disconnected, and again some time later. It wasn't him. Then i went into freemode, and it lagged me out of the session, not kicked, just lagged me out and created my own, "private" session. It might be due to slow internet or something, it might not have anything to do, but that could be the case. If that's not the case, i'm dumb.

Edit: Might be due to router interference, could be lagging me out.