Question Only one port works for audio, can't have headset AND speakers on MSI B650 Tomahawk motherboard

Nov 3, 2023
So i very recently build a new pc and i got MSI MAG B650 TOMAHAWK, now the problem i have is that when i plug my headset or speakers in L OUT (Marked Green) they work, but when i try plugging in other ones in RS-OUT or CS-OUT (Marked Blue) windows doesn't register them at all. I switch a lot from headset to speakers so it is really bothering me.
I have windows 11 64bit, headset is beyerdynamics dt770pro, and speakers are creative pebble v2. I tried going into sound settings and installing realtek but they just wont detect them
1024.png

image.png

Solution
first of all,
RS means rear speaker and CS center speaker
as long as you don´t have a 5.1 or 7.1 audio source, the speaker plugged in there will be silent, stereo will always come out from the Line out

don´t you have a front panel audio out?

some realtek applications could configure if it´s mic in or line out or the rear is front or similar. Don´t know if this is still possible due to updates of how windows configures it
first of all,
RS means rear speaker and CS center speaker
as long as you don´t have a 5.1 or 7.1 audio source, the speaker plugged in there will be silent, stereo will always come out from the Line out

don´t you have a front panel audio out?

some realtek applications could configure if it´s mic in or line out or the rear is front or similar. Don´t know if this is still possible due to updates of how windows configures it

Reactions: igors
Solution