Question Only two Ryzen 7 5800x cores getting very hot in stress test

Jan 23, 2024
Hello. I did the CPU stress test and noticed that only cores 2 and 4 get very hot, reaching 90c very quickly. The other cores are at low temperatures, below 80c. When I start the test the temperature of core 2 and 4 goes to 90c immediately, and when I stop the test the temperature drops immediately. In normal use the temperature is 45c, with not much difference in temperature between the cores (max 3c). What could this be? how to solve? Specs : Ryzen 7 5800x + scythe fuman2

Hello. I did the CPU stress test and noticed that only cores 2 and 4 get very hot, reaching 90c very quickly. The other cores are at low temperatures, below 80c. When I start the test the temperature of core 2 and 4 goes to 90c immediately, and when I stop the test the temperature drops immediately. In normal use the temperature is 45c, with not much difference in temperature between the cores (max 3c). What could this be? how to solve? Specs : Ryzen 7 5800x + scythe fuman2
Clean and repaste the cooler.

Cores are located in different parts of the cpu die.
Variations in temperature are normal.

Consider repasting if you think you used too much or too little, or it was uneven.
See that the cooler is tightened down evenly.