Opinion: Is Windows 8 Worth $15 for New PC Owners?

Page 5 - Seeking answers? Join the Tom's Hardware community: where nearly two million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.
Status
Not open for further replies.
G

"... believes there is enough value in this new OS that people will, in fact, buy a new PC to get it"

Are you f-ing kidding me?!
What kind of cr#p are they high on to get that massive ego?

ChromeTusk

Distinguished
Jun 10, 2010
Although I plan to skip Win8 until SP1 for myself, I will still need to know it because SOMEONE I know will get a new PC with it installed. Might as well figure out all the headaches and solutions/workarounds for when the questions come in.

izajasz

Distinguished
May 12, 2011
[citation][nom]dimar[/nom]Looks like I'm skipping Windows 8. Everybody I spoke to about Windows 8 are doing the same.[/citation]
Well, its seems most people will do the same as You too ; ) Fuck microsoft if they thing they can force me to use metro on desktop and laptop. ... Epic fails . And the OS coudl be such a good release if not forcing metro ...

G

id prefer to get a service pack for xp , vista was trash, seven was just vista upgraded but still trash, and 8 is touchscreen junk for phone-users and touchscreen computers, which will probably be rushed thru production like vista and suck just as bad

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS