Opinions JP vs T2

Chris

Distinguished
Dec 7, 2003

I currently have a Data East JP machine that's in OK condition, mostly
cabinet cosmetic damage,and two broken playfield plastics, I have the
opportunity to trade it for a T2 that's in pretty good shape only 2
scratches on the cabinet. Trade or keep? Doon't know if it makes a
difference but the only other machine I have at home is a STTNG that
I'm trying to restore so it will be out of comission for a caouple of
months.

-Chris

JP is a great game with tons of modes, a really fun wizard mode,
excellent mutliball, shaker motor, well integrated video mode, etc. T2
is fun, but I really think JP is the better game.

Duane

They are both pretty good games, but I found
T2 to be very short lived in the home. Great
fun, but too easy after a time.

I haven't "owned" a JP for any length of time
to see if it offers a distinction.

Put lots of money in it on location, though!

Fred
TX
CARGPB#8
==============================

Chris wrote:
> I currently have a Data East JP machine that's in OK condition, mostly
> cabinet cosmetic damage,and two broken playfield plastics, I have the
> opportunity to trade it for a T2 that's in pretty good shape only 2
> scratches on the cabinet. Trade or keep? Doon't know if it makes a
> difference but the only other machine I have at home is a STTNG that
> I'm trying to restore so it will be out of comission for a caouple of
> months.
>
> -Chris

Personally I really like both games and it would be hard to pick just one.
If you are tired of JP then definitely go for the T2.

Greg

"Chris" <christian_arends@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> I currently have a Data East JP machine that's in OK condition, mostly
> cabinet cosmetic damage,and two broken playfield plastics, I have the
> opportunity to trade it for a T2 that's in pretty good shape only 2
> scratches on the cabinet. Trade or keep? Doon't know if it makes a
> difference but the only other machine I have at home is a STTNG that
> I'm trying to restore so it will be out of comission for a caouple of
> months.
>
> -Chris

T2 is pretty easy, at least to get in the 200 mil range. It hands out
EBs too.

I like the game alot but only play it every now and then. I do enjoy it
alot when I'm playing it.