Origin PC Opting for Nvidia Over AMD GPUs for Gaming PCs

Page 7 - Seeking answers? Join the Tom's Hardware community: where nearly two million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Well of course it is. Though i thik it still considered as fine than "nvidia gpu owner are feeling guilty/ashamed because of Physx" :lol:

Have you read the explanation given by Origin's CEO?

fanman

Honorable
Oct 9, 2013

Hi, I have this funny idea about this license thing. AMD GPU must buy license from intel if using intel processor or Realtek and Creative must buy license from AMD for True audio or logitech and altec must buy license from realtek or creative and so on and so on. :lol:

Syntax1985

Honorable
Oct 13, 2013
Ok guys lets get something straight here, im not a fanboy, but "origin pc" = who are supposed to matter but ive never heard of them.... are PARTNERED with nvidea.... that really wasn't hard to find out, its on their homepage...

steam box isn't amd? i think you'll find it is. in both processor & gpu...

so erm... fail blog post tbh

"Xi3’s PISTON Console comes packed with a 3.2 GHz AMD Trinity Processor, Radeon 7000-Series GPU and 8GB DDR3 Gaming RAM"

From the website......

Facts people... Facts, get them right before fan boy blogs please.

Syntax1985

Honorable
Oct 13, 2013
Ok guys lets get something straight here, im not a fanboy, but "origin pc" = who are supposed to matter but ive never heard of them.... are PARTNERED with nvidea.... that really wasn't hard to find out, its on their homepage...

steam box isn't amd? i think you'll find it is. in both processor & gpu...

so erm... fail blog post tbh

"Xi3’s PISTON Console comes packed with a 3.2 GHz AMD Trinity Processor, Radeon 7000-Series GPU and 8GB DDR3 Gaming RAM"

From the website......

Facts people... Facts, get them right before fan boy blogs please.

Etienne H-G

Honorable
Jan 8, 2014
have been with AMD gpu for a while .... changing to Nvidia when new architecture will be there ... driver , stability a smoothness are issues... plus when you realized that a gtx 470 had smoother and almost nicer graphic than your HD 6970 2gb ....

Status
Not open for further replies.