Outlook Express question

Hoping someone can help me out. I have one particular email folder in OE
with 100+ emails that I've been trying to copy to CD as a group, while
maintaining the chronological order. So far I cannot find a way to do this.
Would someone be so kind as to tell me how?
Many thanks
Terry

You might post this question to the Outlook Express News Group at
microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie6_outlookexpress

Tom