p4c800 deluxe install cd

I bought one on eBay but there was no install cd were can find a copy to
download and burn so I can install on a newly formatted harddrive with win
xp.thanks

Paul

Splendid

In article <LV0Sd.5446$oh4.211114@ursa-nb00s0.nbnet.nb.ca>, "Andre
LaFramboise" <razz@ns.sympatico.ca> wrote:

> I bought one on eBay but there was no install cd were can find a copy to
> download and burn so I can install on a newly formatted harddrive with win
> xp.thanks

(Main page)
http://www.asus.com.tw/support/download/download.aspx
(Your board)
http://www.asus.com.tw/support/download/item.aspx?ModelName=P4C800%20Deluxe&Type=All

Paul

"Andre LaFramboise" <razz@ns.sympatico.ca> wrote in message
> I bought one on eBay but there was no install cd were can find a copy to
> download and burn so I can install on a newly formatted harddrive with win
> xp.thanks

Probably you can find it at the Asus website www.asus.com

Or you can download only files for drivers.