Parents Increasingly Naming Children Apple, Mac and Siri

Status
Not open for further replies.

kingnoobe

Distinguished
Aug 20, 2008
I could see siri, but the rest.. Apple/google.. Come on now think of the kids! If you want your kid to have something stupid in it's name at least make it the middle name.

steve360

Honorable
Feb 20, 2012
Let's not forget the Egyptian dad that named his daughter "Facebook" in honor of their uprising which didn't turn out so well.

It's things like this that I wish there was some way we could remove these people from the gene pool (without having to kill them).

G

If you are going to name your child after a product, then you aren't ready to bear children.

bllue

Honorable
Aug 15, 2012
Those kids named Apple are gonna get so much crap 10-15 years from now when Apple will no longer be relevant lol

alxianthelast

Distinguished
Mar 14, 2006
so if my baby mamma decided our child should be named Excel.. and he decided to change it later in life.. wouldn't his nick name be XXL? bwahahaha

livebriand

Distinguished
Apr 18, 2011
[citation][nom]fonzy[/nom]I wouldn't be surprised if Apple sued them or even worse try and claim their children as their own.[/citation]
There's probably something about that in those EULAs that no one reads... :D

jerm1027

Distinguished
Apr 20, 2011
[citation][nom]JOSHSKORN[/nom]My kids will have the initials LGA and BGA, guess I'd better change my last name, as well.[/citation]
ZIF might be good initials for a daughter. Giggity!

But seriously, why are these people having children?

Kami3k

Distinguished
Jan 17, 2008
And such parents need to have their kids taken away from them, Google, Apple, etc are not names for a human being to actually have....

These people are mentally unstable and I fear for the kids...

joe nate

Distinguished
Oct 17, 2009
"That said, it's proved to be an increasingly common name in Norway, where it means "beautiful victory"."

Siri? If you put it into japanese it's しり, which means "butt." Sure it could mean beautiful victory, or it could mean ass. I mean... that's if you have to look to different languages to try to rationalize the stupid names parents give kids because of overpriced products...

Status
Not open for further replies.