aftab23.as

Reputable
Feb 5, 2019
Greetings

Recently chrome has been updated and after the update a particular site when opened in chrome shows that web page is blocked. Initially I thought it was an issue with my pc so I tried on another pc but same. Then I tried to open the same site on other web browsers, Edge, Opera and Firefox. It is working fine other browsers, on my pc too but not in chrome. The website I am talking about is not a shady one, it is Government's tax authority website.

I had posted the same problem on chrome community forum (https://support.google.com/chrome/thread/181969754?hl=en) and one gentleman advised that the issue is not with chrome but with site or an extension.

I am not able to find the cause of this issue, it would be great if you could please help me resolving this irritating problem.

Cj-tech

Admirable
Jan 27, 2021
Greetings

Recently chrome has been updated and after the update a particular site when opened in chrome shows that web page is blocked. Initially I thought it was an issue with my pc so I tried on another pc but same. Then I tried to open the same site on other web browsers, Edge, Opera and Firefox. It is working fine other browsers, on my pc too but not in chrome. The website I am talking about is not a shady one, it is Government's tax authority website.

I had posted the same problem on chrome community forum (https://support.google.com/chrome/thread/181969754?hl=en) and one gentleman advised that the issue is not with chrome but with site or an extension.

I am not able to find the cause of this issue, it would be great if you could please help me resolving this irritating problem.
Some websites require a certain browser, it’s possible that this is one of those sites. I know the county that I live in wants users to use Chrome, but typically it works with other browsers just fine. Can you see if there is a list of supported browsers on their website?

Reactions: aftab23.as

aftab23.as

Reputable
Feb 5, 2019
Some websites require a certain browser, it’s possible that this is one of those sites. I know the county that I live in wants users to use Chrome, but typically it works with other browsers just fine. Can you see if there is a list of supported browsers on their website?
Hi Cj-tech, yes I have checked list of supported web browsers and it has chrome in it.

TRENDING THREADS