Parts Help Required

Archived from groups: alt.games.wargames (More info?)

I recently obtained a 2nd hand set of risk that is missing the rules and
mission cards.
Is anybody able to scan and e-mail these items or otherwise provide
details of the contents.

TIA

Kharsis

Kharsis wrote:

> I recently obtained a 2nd hand set of risk that is missing the rules and
> mission cards.
> Is anybody able to scan and e-mail these items or otherwise provide
> details of the contents.
>
> TIA
>
> Kharsis
We have the Lord of the Rings version. Is that any help?

Kaz and Adam

KazAdz wrote:
> Kharsis wrote:
>
>> I recently obtained a 2nd hand set of risk that is missing the rules
>> and mission cards.
>> Is anybody able to scan and e-mail these items or otherwise provide
>> details of the contents.
>>
>> TIA
>>
>> Kharsis
>
> We have the Lord of the Rings version. Is that any help?
>
> Kaz and Adam

Unfortunately no as they changed everything to fit in with LOTR/Middle
Earth.

Thanx for the offer

Kharsis