Pavillion Keyboard...

Looking to get a Pavillion multimedia keyboard driver that will enable the
volume knob. There are 2 drivers available from the HP website, 1 gives no
volume control, the other causes my machine to lock on entering windows...

Keyboard is a 6511-SU
P/N 5184-9647, rev 1.3D

Not using it on a pavilion PC...

I have an AMD 3200+ on an A7N8X, Rev 2.0 with 1GB DC400 OCZ ram, Radeon
9600XT, 350wattPS

Any help or links would be appreciated.

www.netropa.com has one for the 6511-VM. Closest thing I could find.