Question PC Advice

Abrion

Reputable
Feb 4, 2020
Hi all

Atm not have money to buy anything, that why my thread its advice, and not upgrade.

This is my Spec:
SPU:Chieftec GPS600a8
MB:Asus P8B74-V
CPU:Intel I5 2400 3.1GHZ
Ram:Kingmax DDR3 1333 2x2GB (10700H FLFE85F - C8KM9)
VGA:Ati Radeon HD 3850 <--- i think this 1 is the oldest 1 on this pc :D
SSD:Adata Su800 128GB "Only Windows 10 "
2xSata HDD one its 1t HDD Samsung, all my Game its on this HDD
Windows 10 Home Box

I love cheap old games for example, on winter sale on steam was buy Portal 2 :) for 1 euro :D and Garrys Mode and Bendy and the Ink Machine, but i think i buy some component that make this old pc better on new games, so long time was buy new component to this pc, last buy was 1 year ago the SSD was
Soon i have like 120 Euro for upgrade, what should i buy? i feel i will need 200 Euro :D but lets see maybe there is a good Vga with 1GB Memory and 2x8GB ram that make huge diff on my PC :D

Last edited:

Lutfij

Titan
You forgot to mention the make and model of your PSU and it's age. You shouldn't drop any more money onto your platform. In fact, I'd suggest saving up to 500 Euro's and then build an entry or mid level gaming system that has room for an upgrade later down the road.

Abrion

Reputable
Feb 4, 2020
You forgot to mention the make and model of your PSU and it's age. You shouldn't drop any more money onto your platform. In fact, I'd suggest saving up to 500 Euro's and then build an entry or mid level gaming system that has room for an upgrade later down the road.
Thx for the advice, i edit my first post to add spu.
to be honest, i dont want to pay so much for a new pc, "60% of the cost go to only 1 Human" + i dont get the point why i need to pay 500 euro for a pc that max 30% better then my current pc, but ok i try get more money 300 euro max, my personal view is to see better game contect not graphic and fps