[SOLVED] PC after few black screens wont boot with graphics card plugged in

Jan 8, 2019
hello,
where do i begin
so yesterday my monitor would turn black then goes back on with the popup on the top right that indicates that the monitor is being plugged back in so i thought it might be a cable issue and i planned to get it changed by tomorrow since it was late at night
but now im in the middle of the night and my screen just turned black with the message says power saving mode as if the pc is turned off while i was working.

i restarted the PC and the screen was still black, so i decided to investigate this issue further and tried to tried to boot my pc without the graphics cards plugged in and it worked, the screen showed the expected information one would see when the pc is booting up.

with the pc on without the graphics card i went online searching for solutions but so far found none, one promising lead was to take off the bios battery for few minutes and put it back on,so i did and it didn't work,
i did it again and this time i unplugged the RAM and after few minutes put everything back on including the graphics card and turned the pc on, somehow that worked but i noticed that the graphics card fans took about 5 seconds to start but it worked and here iam writing this question as my screen just went black for a second again, can anybody make sense of what just happened ? why it happened ? and how can i stop it from happening ?

my pc specs are:
OS - windows 10
CPU - i5 6400
GPU - gigabyte radeon RX460
RAM - 8gig kingstone
Motherboard - gigabyte GA P110-D3

i also should mention that the PC is 5 months old, so yeah

Solution
whats your UPS? give us more details on your UPS plesae. remove the GPU from the PC and do a DDU for the gigabyte radeon RX460 card and re-install the new Drivers. see if that works.

evyosh

Honorable
Sep 11, 2015
whats your UPS? give us more details on your UPS plesae. remove the GPU from the PC and do a DDU for the gigabyte radeon RX460 card and re-install the new Drivers. see if that works.

Solution