Question PC beeps when I install 4 sticks

Aug 6, 2023
PC Info:

Lenovo Legion T7 34IRZ8
i9 13900KF, RTX 4080

According to CPU-Z the motherboard is Lenovo 376A. It has 4 sticks for RAM
I have my own RAM : 4x16GB 5600MHZ Corsair Vengeance RGB RAM and if I install all 4 of the sticks, in Task Manager, it says 4000mhz speeds.
If I go into the BIOS and enable XMP, I get beep noises.

So if I remove 2 sticks and leave the other 2 sticks in dual-channel, the PC boots into windows and Task Manager says 5600MHZ. The problem is I obviously want the extra 32GB to total it to 64GB ram.

I seen on YouTube someone has this same motherboard (with different specs, 4090 instead) has the same problem:
View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rBpNwV71TZ8&t=306s

I am not the smartest at PCs I just know basics so I'm not sure what to do. If you have an answer please if you don't mind making it simple so I can understand. Thanks

Note: All 4 sticks work with no issues on another build, the RAM is not the problem.

Are all ram sticks from a single matched kit?
Did you buy directly from Corsair, or at least from a trusted source?

Ram must be matched to run at advertised specs.
This is harder to do with 4 sticks.
Some unscrupulous sellers or oem builders buy sticks in bulk and sell them as a single kit.
Mostly, this is ok since Intel is quite tolerant of mismatched ram.

Aug 6, 2023
Are all ram sticks from a single matched kit?
Did you buy directly from Corsair, or at least from a trusted source?

Ram must be matched to run at advertised specs.
This is harder to do with 4 sticks.
Some unscrupulous sellers or oem builders buy sticks in bulk and sell them as a single kit.
Mostly, this is ok since Intel is quite tolerant of mismatched ram.

All sticks are the same. bought them alltogether. all of them work in another build.
From Amazon

When you say the same, do you mean the same individual part numbers, or were then packaged in the same blister pack directly from Corsair.
Some unscrupulous sellers will buy ram sticks in bulk at a discount and package them as kits which will sell for more.
Ram must be matched at the factory to operate at spec properly.

Corsair will have a lifetime warranty. Create a RMA for them and let the Corsair ram guys direct you on what to do.