PC Black Screen?

Disabled

Honorable
Jul 9, 2013
Hello everyone, this just started about a day ago when I was just playing games normally, then my screen just turns black and wont show a display. I can hear sounds, and sometime I can hear the sound repeating over and over. I haven't downloaded or updated anything before this happened. I tried restarting it and the display works until you get to your desktop screen, then just turns black. The display turns on now and then but will go back to the black screen a second later. I've tried replacing my gpu and that didn't solve the problem.

PSU - Corsair CX600M
GPU - Gigabyte GTX 760
Test GPU - Geforce GTX 560

Disabled

Honorable
Jul 9, 2013
Well I haven't updated my gpu driver in about a month or so. It's either at the current ver 347.09 or the previous one, ver 344.75
I can't get into the bios without the screen going black or into safe-mode as it will result in going to the black screen before I can even choose which safe-mode to pick.
I will try with another PSU tomorrow.

Disabled

Honorable
Jul 9, 2013
I'm using a dvi connection on the very first port of the gpu. I can unplug and plug back the dvi cable to either port and the screen will turn on for a second and just goes back to black aswell. I have a Intel Core i5 3570k.
Also tried using the internal gpu with the same results.
Changing psu didn't solve the problem either.

Disabled

Honorable
Jul 9, 2013
Yeah, I took out my gpu completely and used the internal one.
Did furthur testings switching from switching GPU using DVI and HDMI ports and the PSU. But I've come to a conclusion that I'm 90% sure it's my monitor going bad since I tried plugging with my hdmi port to my monitor and it still black screens, while plugging the hdmi to my TV I didn't get the black screen. Only last thing to make sure it is my monitor I'm going to try using another monitor and not use my TV.

Update: The problem was my monitor going bad.