[SOLVED] PC Boots up then black screen & Livekernel event 141

Sep 5, 2020
So I built a new gaming pc for myself around two weeks ago. The specs are as follows:

CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 3600
GPU: GIGABYTE Radeon RX 5600xt
Motherboard: ASRock B450m Pro 4
PSU: Corsair CV550, CV Series, 80 PLUS
Ram: Corsair CMK16GX4M2B3200C16 Vengeance LPX 16 GB (2 x 8 GB) DDR4 3200 MHz
Storage: 250gb SSD & 1TB HDD

The problem I keep having is that once i boot up my pc after its been off for a long period of time lets say its been off all night and i turn it on so it boots up to homescreen where I can type in my password and then the screen goes black but the pc is still running so i turn it off and on again and its fine. I have no idea why this is happening.

The second problem I have encountered several times is that it crashes and when i boot it back up and check reliability monitor it shows me and error code livekernel event 141.

Any help or suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Solution
So I built a new gaming pc for myself around two weeks ago. The specs are as follows:

The problem I keep having is that once i boot up my pc after its been off for a long period of time lets say its been off all night and i turn it on so it boots up to homescreen where I can type in my password and then the screen goes black but the pc is still running so i turn it off and on again and its fine. I have no idea why this is happening.

The second problem I have encountered several times is that it crashes...

dimtodim

Honorable

The second problem I have encountered several times is that it crashes and when i boot it back up and check reliability monitor it shows me and error code livekernel event 141.

Any help or suggestions would be greatly appreciated.
check this https://windowsreport.com/fix-live-kernel-event-141-error/

Solution