pc crash blue screen

Ido_1_

Commendable
May 5, 2016
hello,
Recently I started playing Counter Strike Global Offensive, for a time all was well but after a while I realized that when I play about 10 minutes my computer crash.
So I read on Google and on all kinds of similar problems, so I checked my cpu but it wasnt the problem.

When I went to eventvwr.exe after the computer crashed i saw that before the crash there were some errors that caused the computer to crash.
Soi also googled them to find a way to resolve them, but because my basic knowledge i could not figure out how to solve these problems.

Also, last week when I turned on the computer, I noticed a strange problem, 2 minute before the pc crashed my mouse and keyboard wasnt working.after 2 minutes the computer crashed and the next image appears
Screenshot_2016_05_06_15_52_24.png

Yesterday he enters a loop,i was turning him on but few seconds after he was awake he showed mr the blue screen error message and restart over and over.

i cant send u picture of my yesterday eventvwr.exe because when i enter the event on system its said that the content is damaged.i would like u will help me !
this photo was taken before week i guess its as the answer to save my pc
image.jpg

my specs are:
cpu:intel pentuim e6500@2.93ghz
grapic card:nvidia geforce 9500 gt