Question Pc crashes multiple times during boot but then runs fine

Status
Not open for further replies.

I am new

Prominent
Jan 8, 2021
Hello everyone I have a nice little gaming pc perfectly suited for my needs 750watt cougar psu, i5-8600k at 5Ghz with a 240mil aio, 32gb hyperx ddr 4 3000mhz motherboard is Asrock Z370extreme 4 and a 1080ti I use 2 ssds and one hard drive 1 ssd is for windows m.2 120gb the second ssd is for games 500gb(sata) and the hard is 1tb for bigger files. this setup used to run just fine and I love it but after I decided to repaste my cpu and gpu my pc started acting weird(after the repasting) it had trouble booting up it kept crashing and restarting multiple times eventually after 10 mins of freezing at a certain picture or boot looping it would boot just fine into windows and it will run perfectly fine without crashing for multiple hours(the most I've used it is 12 hours) I even did stress tests it doesn't crash also if I power it on and let it stay frozen without restarting it myself for 10 mins then turn it of from the power button and turn it on again it will boot right into windows. I really don't know what is causing this it can't be instability because it can literally play cyberpunk record it and stream it at the same time without crashing once it has booted properly. I recently did a clean install of windows 11 tho I didn't clean drives D and E which are the games ssd and the hard drive. Can you please give me any ideas what could be causing it. I know that it's not the cpu overclock as I have tried turning it off and nothing happened. It's not that big of a deal even if I can't fix it but it just wastes 10 to sometimes even 30 mins booting up. If you have any ideas please drop them. It's 64 bit if that matters. The blue screens give random crash codes from what I've seen sometimes it's something about ram other times nvdia drivers others cpu errors it's literally random and it doesn't blue screen all the time sometimes it just gets stuck at a certain part of the boot and it stays there forzen in time I am also using the latest version of my bios. Last thing I want to mention is that english isn't my first language as far as I know my english is good but my grammar sucks hard :C

Status
Not open for further replies.