Question PC crashing non-stop playing games. (coloured screen while crashing)

Mar 2, 2020
For a while now, maybe 6 months to 2 years.. I've lost track it's been so long, I will be playing a game and out of nowhere screen goes to a random colour, mostly black and white but sometimes its been pink and just crashed, so I have to full restart my computer. The audio also glitches but not all the time. Every time I try searching google I always find the same answers which I've tried so this is what I've tried to fix this:

New PSU, GPU, HDD and new monitor since this has been occurring and still happens.
All my drivers are fully updated and windows are fully updated.
Reconnecting CPU cooler and replacing the thermal paste.
Checked CPU and GPU temperatures just before it crashes and is normal around 60 celsius.
Completely redid my fan/cooling setup in my PC.
Completely reinstalled windows multiple times.

I'm very convinced its a hardware problem, mainly motherboard and/or CPU but I just don't want to spend more money without knowing what it is because I've replaced so many things already.

Been dealing with this for ages with no solution please help.. part list:

SilverStone 650W Strider Gold S Power Supply
Seagate BarraCuda 3TB HDD, ST3000DM007
Gigabyte GeForce GTX 1650 Windforce OC, 4GB
ASUS B150M-Plus Motherboard
Deepcool Maelstrom 240T AIO Liquid CPU Cooler
G.Skill Trident Z F4-3200C16D-16GTZB 16GB 3200MHz DDR4
Intel Core i5 6600

Lutfij

Titan
By new, did you get the parts replaced for being faulty were they an upgrade over an older unit? If so, mention the make and models of the PSU, GPU and HDD.

Which BIOS version are you currently on for your motherboard? You might want to see if you have any BIOS updates pending, keeping note that there may be MEI driver updates necessary between BIOS updates. By reinstalling the OS, did you create your bootable installer using Windows Media Creation Tools?

The rams won't go to DDR4-3200MHz, so if you can, manually set the timings to DDR4-2133MHz. Considering you don't need an AIO, see if the stock cooler slapped on the board indicates the sort of temps you're getting in your build. Speaking of build, what is the make and model of the case?

Mar 2, 2020
By new, did you get the parts replaced for being faulty were they an upgrade over an older unit? If so, mention the make and models of the PSU, GPU and HDD.
I used to have an old PSU which I didn't know the make and model of and I was convinced it was the issue so I replaced it with the SilverStone 650W Strider Gold and while it was quieter it didn't solve my problem, I used to have a GTX950 which wasn't really a great card and a lot of the posts that had my problem said it was a GPU problem so I upgraded to a 1650 and when I first built my pc I had a laptop hard drive by accident which I just ran with until it died fully and I lost everything so I got a new hard drive, the ST3000DM007 in which I would have had to install a new version of windows which I got from windows media creation tool.
Which BIOS version are you currently on for your motherboard? You might want to see if you have any BIOS updates pending, keeping note that there may be MEI driver updates necessary between BIOS updates. By reinstalling the OS, did you create your bootable installer using Windows Media Creation Tools?
My BIOS is version 1807 and my case is the BitFenix Aurora ATX, also a good thing to mention is my pc is around about 4-5 years old now.. also if the make and model aren't just like "GTX 1650" please tell me what make and model is and where to find it.

Thanks