Question Pc crashing on warzone black screen with red squares

Nov 7, 2021
I have a problem when i play some games as warzone, my pc ramdomly crashes and reboot, usually it happens at the end of a game or in loading screens, but i never see a blue screem is a black screen with some red squares , i have good temps, no oc, good psu 850w gold, i have checked the ram. My card is a msi gaming x trio 3080, is this artifacts? I have passed my card trough a lot of gpu stress test but it never crashes

Nov 4, 2021
Does it crash if you play other graphic intense games?

Also if you Search "View Reliability History" on your PC and hit enter it will bring up a Window where you can check your pc crash.

Nov 7, 2021
Does it crash if you play other graphic intense games?

Also if you Search "View Reliability History" on your PC and hit enter it will bring up a Window where you can check your pc crash.
It crashes sometimes on cold war also and at the beginning it crashes randomly also being in idle or just searching on google with a blue screen "whea uncorrectable error" but now is the black screen crash and mostly in cod games, i have reinstaled the games and the system. But its really strange because my gpu have passed a lot of 4k and even 8k stress test without any problem

Nov 4, 2021
What kind of motherboard do you have? Does it have a video port you can connect to?

Also can you go to "View Reliability History" and share the crash information for a crash that happened while you were playing?

Last edited:
Nov 4, 2021
It's ok if it's in Spanish. Double click "Windows" under Eventos criticos. It will bring up a window with information in it. On the bottom left click "copy to clip board" then paste it in a comment here.

Nov 7, 2021
It's ok if it's in Spanish. Double click "Windows" under Eventos criticos. It will bring up a window with information in it. On the bottom left click "copy to clip board" then paste it in a comment here.
Yeah i enter on "windows" and the only info is this description: The previous system shutdown at 10:44:18 p.m. of the 6/11/2021 was unexpected (i translated it so its easier for you to read it and i doesnt appear the copy to clip board option

Nov 4, 2021
Yeah that is strange.

You should start by reseating your GPU and RAM. Then check all of your computer cables are connected correctly. After that, update your GPU drivers and Windows update. Then test it out.

If it keeps crashing, try running "Windows Memory Diagnostic". Then scan your drive by going to File Explorer > Right click your OS drive > select Properties > Tools Tab > Select "Check" under Error checking and let it run.

Reactions: Juan2508