Question Pc Dead, Usb's weren't.

Kelogen

Commendable
Oct 3, 2019
My pc will no longer operate. After taking it to a repair shop the first time this happened, they replaced the power supply. Now, less than a month later, I'm back at square zero. I have a b450m-2 tomahawk max and a ryzen 5 3600 cpu. The pc shut itself off one night like it overheated, and I tried this morning to turn it on. Its eight pm now, and I've completely disassembled the computer. I even took the cmos out for a reset, which made my problem even worse. I used to have rgb running through my keyboard and mouse, but now there isnt a single indication that electricity flows through this thing, even after physically bridging the power pins. Merry Christmas

Kelogen

Commendable
Oct 3, 2019
My pc will no longer operate. After taking it to a repair shop the first time this happened, they replaced the power supply. Now, less than a month later, I'm back at square zero. I have a b450m-2 tomahawk max and a ryzen 5 3600 cpu. The pc shut itself off one night like it overheated, and I tried this morning to turn it on. Its eight pm now, and I've completely disassembled the computer. I even took the cmos out for a reset, which made my problem even worse. I used to have rgb running through my keyboard and mouse, but now there isnt a single indication that electricity flows through this thing, even after physically bridging the power pins. If this pc is irrepairable or needs a motherboard replacement, I'm SOL. I spent my entire christmas funds on repairing it the first time. Merry Christmas