PC extremely unstable

JJC9321

Prominent
Mar 12, 2017
So, for a while now my computer has had a lot of stability issues, and im fairly sure its been getting worse recently.
Games this happen on are mostly more demanding like Space Engineers, Dying light, Rocket league. Funnily enough,
Gta 5 works almost perfectly ninety percent of the time. When my computer crashes, my monitor changes to a solid colour eg brown
or green, and stays on that screen from a few seconds to about five minutes, sometimes even longer. Temperatures are usually quite low,
although im not sure how accurate hwmonitor is as GPU card is quite hot to the touch. Ill have a new GPU coming this Sunday, but im not sure that will
resolve the issure.

Things off the top of my head i have tried:
Re-Intsallation of windows and reset PC
Reset Bios using jumpers and defualt settings
DISM and sfc scans
Underclocking GPU and CPU, changing voltages.
Checking secure connections throughout motherboard.
(ill update the thread when i remember what else ive done, im sure theres loads else)

I did notice though, that when i changed my CPU smart fan control so it would run 100 percent all hte time, my PC would last longer before crashing.
I used to minorly overclock my card and CPU, but i doubt that would damage anything.

My Decs-
CPU: AMD FX(tm)-4300 quad core processor 3.80ghz (am3+)
RAM: 16gbs (DDR3) (1600mhz)
System type: 64 bit
GPU: Nividia Geforce ASUS GTX 760
Direct X: 12
Mobo: GA-78LMT-USB3 6.0 (gigabyte)
PSU: Pentium p4 MODEL: 500u

Im not sure how helpful this is, but here is a Dxdiag file on my pc, with some dump files from crashes happening on dying light. Can get some from other files if wanted.
(Edit: i have no i dea how to attach files, so if you know how to please tell me)
Forgive me if i post this in the wrong place, it should be pretty obvious i have no idea what im doing.

Jun 21, 2018

-----When I first put the GPU in, it worked fine for a quite a while.
https://imgur.com/a/xeXNBk0

rgd1101

Don't
MERGED QUESTION
Question from JJC9321 : "Deleted thread for it"

rgd1101

Don't
MERGED QUESTION
Question from jonjojaguar2 : "PC Crashing Under Load"

I mean specs for the PSU.....actually the specs are for all PC PSUs.
They are +/- 5% for the positive voltages and +/-10% for the negative voltages.
You can use a multimeter....or software.
HWMonitor will show you at least some of them....but maybe not all.
There's a +5, -5, +12, -12 and +3.3.