daiyan.-

Reputable
Apr 11, 2019
Today i was playing csgo and suddenly my pc freezed froze. No buttons were working keyboard was not working but the game was freezed in monitor the sound was not there as well. Then i had to unplug my cable and plug it back then it was working fine then when i was browsing in like 10mins it again freezed and i did the same and plugged back power my pc booted with no display and no power on keyboard or mouse.

Things I tried:

• Removed hdd,ram,gpu,cmos battery and put it back again and still had same issue.
  • Then i removed 1 ram stick and tried it booted and went on with some windows repair.
  • Then after i booted i shutdown it again and inserted my other ram stick and it booted.
  • Then i shutdown it again and plugged my headphones mouse etc... And turned on it freezed on loading.
  • Then i turned pc off and tried booting, after 3-4 attempt it booted
  • Then i was watching youtube and after the video ended in about 12mins i moved my cursor in the browser and it freezed again.
  • Then i unplugged the power cable and plugged it back and i get the same, no power of keyboard,mouse with no display issue.

Any solution for this ?

My specs :

H310 gigabyte mobo
i7 8700, 8gb ram(2x4) dual channel
1tb hdd
galax gtx 1050ti 4gb
650w raidmax cobra psu

I have my windows up to date & my pc meets the requirement to update to 11 but i'm afraid to do now because of this freeze issue.

May 17, 2022
Please update me after testing with new psu, because im about to change it tomorrow. Tested psu and it was giving 11.6v so they told changing psu might help.
If i change psu i might go with Corsair CV450w
Unfortunately i havent tested psu yet. But i put weaker graphic which consume 100w and it work normaly.
So is gpu problem or my Psu lose power for stronger gpu, because i was using old gpu r9 280x who consume 250w.

Reactions: daiyan.-
May 17, 2022
Enermax 730w 80plus. Gpu r9 280x.. and the one i replace is gtx 750ti.. not good replacemant to test if gpu or psu problem is, because few years ago i had psu 600w and it had 2-3 freez per month, nothig special, then i changed psu and worked fine, now i fill like enermax 730w maybe lost the power if that is possible? How i even can check , maybe some pins not working..

daiyan.-

Reputable
Apr 11, 2019
Enermax 730w 80plus. Gpu r9 280x.. and the one i replace is gtx 750ti.. not good replacemant to test if gpu or psu problem is, because few years ago i had psu 600w and it had 2-3 freez per month, nothig special, then i changed psu and worked fine, now i fill like enermax 730w maybe lost the power if that is possible? How i even can check , maybe some pins not working..
Check from a repair shop, i toke my pc to a technical center