Question PC freezing randomly for second while gaming ?

Apr 29, 2021
Hello guys i have this pc:
ryzen 5 3600 with nzxt cooling
rx 5700 xt
b450m-k
Ram 16 gb 3000mhz
600w psu
some ssd and hdd

I have this problem about some 3 months. While gaming it freeze randomly for second or two and then go normally but after whlie randomly freeze again. It happens many times while gaming. I bought a new cooler because it said one time it was overheating. But after buying new cooler nothing new happend. I try another one graphic card but same. I have all drivers installed and updated. Can you help me please? Thanks

Apr 29, 2021
cpu/gpu temp and usage during the game?
brand and model of the psu?
game on the ssd or the hdd?
how full is the ssd?
ram/ssd usage?
I checked it with HWmonitor
cpu temp around 70 degrees with aio cooler with stock it was like 95 and above, usage about 40 %
gpu temp about 70 degrees too usage 90 to 100 % i played the highest resolution
psu Silentium PC 600 W the exact name i dont know maybe Vero L3
game on HDD hdd usage while playing about 15 %
ssd when i checked it by hwmonitor it says about 90 - 97 % usage
the health of ssd is 93 %
i try it when i have like 70 gb free on ssd and its same like when its 5 gb free
ram usage about 50 - 65 %

Apr 29, 2021
I checked it with HWmonitor
cpu temp around 70 degrees with aio cooler with stock it was like 95 and above, usage about 40 %
gpu temp about 70 degrees too usage 90 to 100 % i played the highest resolution
psu Silentium PC 600 W the exact name i dont know maybe Vero L3
game on HDD hdd usage while playing about 15 %
ssd when i checked it by hwmonitor it says about 90 - 97 % usage
the health of ssd is 93 %
i try it when i have like 70 gb free on ssd and its same like when its 5 gb free
ram usage about 50 - 65 %
the ssd when i checked with hwmonitor its like freezed and showed one same usage during i closed it and opened the same about 98 %

Apr 29, 2021
what the ssd model? size?
WD GREEN 128 M.2
sorry for that 98 % my mistake i have full it like 98 % space from that 128 gb when i check it in task manager its running only 1- 5 % usage
but like i said a try it when i have like 50 gb free on disk and the same i dont thing its for ssd
Before two months a heard some weird noise from psu like it was so loud, when i restarted the pc
it was good and this happens sometimes
But sometimes happend like its badly load the computer and processor isnt going to boost him to 4.2 ghz and its running only 3.6 ghz and anything i do is very slowly loading.
When i restart then its going good. But in games i have some freeze in random period. But every game it freeze like 10 times. But unfreeze always .
I reinstalled windows few times.
Can you help me please.