Question PC gamepads stopped working in some games

andrew0312

Distinguished
Oct 3, 2016
I have a Logitech F310 gamepad that I use to play some games on PC. It worked very well for about a year, but then I noticed that in some games it either did not work or some buttons were swapped with one another. The controller worked perfectly fine with these games before but then it just randomly stopped working. I've been trying to find a solution for quite a while now. I have tried using x360ce but that has not worked. Today I bought Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice and the gamepad still did not work. I tried using my old Xeox gamepad and a ps4 controller with and without DS4 windows. These still did not work. I have tried installing the Logitech Gaming Software but that has also not helped. I have tried using X input and D input. In Sekiro and Sonic All Stars racing Transformed for exmaple, only the analog sticks work and in Super Meat Boy, the B and A buttons are swapped. And in Sekiro the gamepads do nothing in the menus.

I have troubleshot the gamepads, updated drivers and looked at many other forums and youtube videos but I cannot find a solution.

Is there anything else that I can try doing?

Lutfij

Titan
You may want to uninstall/remove the device from Device Manager, then try and reinstall your chipset/USB drivers. Then install the drivers/apps meant for your controller. Which version of Windows 10 are you on? I'm assuming Windows 10, since it wasn't mentioned.

Please include your specs like so:
CPU:
Motherboard:
Ram:
SSD/HDD:
GPU:
PSU:
Chassis:

and see if working with different USB ports helps the situation. Latest BIOS for your motherboard?