Question PC gaming from another room ?

antonx

Commendable
Jun 19, 2020
Hello everyone, i'm trying to play games on my PC from the living room. To do that i used a 15mt HDMI cable connected to the TV. The issue now Is for the controller, if i connect It to the PC and go in the living room, unfortunetely the PC Lost the signal. To solve this problem i used parsec on my smartphone so the PC can read the input from the smartphone but i really dont likes this solution. Anyone of you can suggest me a way to use the Xbox One controller for the living room? I was lookong up for an app on the smartphone that use It like a receiver to send input to the PC. There are a lot of app that make the smartphone as a mouse or keyboard but if i use the controller some buttons will close the app.
Thank you

I don't think you need to go through the phone. If your Xbox One wireless controller wasn't bundled with a wireless adapter, just buy one. If you have a modern TV, it might even have a USB port on it you can plug it into.

If you search for it you can typically find the official Microsoft brand wireless adapters in bulk packaging (no retail box), that work with the Xbox One and newer models and are improved.

https://www.newegg.com/p/2NG-0026-0...ter-_-2NG-0026-00102-_-Product&quicklink=true

antonx

Commendable
Jun 19, 2020
I have the wireless adapter, but the controller Lost the signal in the room where Is the TV. And i can't connect the controller to the TV because i have to connect the controller to the PC no the tv

I have the wireless adapter, but the controller Lost the signal in the room where Is the TV. And i can't connect the controller to the TV because i have to connect the controller to the PC no the tv
The newer adapters have Blue Tooth, which can reach up to 190'. Have you tried plugging an adapter into your TV? I don't know if these adapters can send a signal from one to another adapter, but maybe having one in both PC and TV would work.

I have to ask though, are you really THAT far away from your PC that even Blue Tooth won't reach? How far are we talking here? I'm beginning to think you live in a huge mansion.

antonx

Commendable
Jun 19, 2020
The newer adapters have Blue Tooth, which can reach up to 190'. Have you tried plugging an adapter into your TV? I don't know if these adapters can send a signal from one to another adapter, but maybe having one in both PC and TV would work.

I have to ask though, are you really THAT far away from your PC that even Blue Tooth won't reach? How far are we talking here? I'm beginning to think you live in a huge mansion.
Ahaha Nono Is not a huge mansion. Is not really so far but probably the Wall block the signal?

Last edited: