Pc gets randomly freezes and unresponsive while playing games !

Dec 23, 2018
pls help !!!!
whenever i play games, my pc get Randomly Freezes and become unresponsive ! i can open task manager but can't use !!! what i can then - Restart or Shutdown , game'& audio continues to come !!!!
PC spec-

Mobo- msi B350 Gaming plus
Gpu- 1050 Ti
Cpu- 2600x
Ram- 16gb 2400mhz ddr4
ssd- 120gb Kingston
hdd- 2tb Seagate barracuda
(NOTHING OVERCLOCK)
RAM xmp profile- On
GUYS PLSẞS! HELPP

1. Your RAM speed is too slow for a Ryzen processor.

2. Try running Driver Booster from this page and see if this helps fix any issues. https://www.iobit.com/en/driver-booster.php

3. What Power Supply are you using? It is possible the system isn't getting enough power, causing the graphics card to crash.

4. Check your temperatures. An overheating component can cause instabilities.

5. Try opening an elevated command prompt (Windows Key + X) and running this command: "sfc /scannow" without quotes. Reboot if it fixes anything.

* Try #2 first. Drivers are usually the first thing you should check if your computer is crashing.

Dec 23, 2018

Jan 4, 2019

did upping the memory speed help the issue, I am having a similar issue and would like to see if it would help.

EDIT: i just saw that this was posted 15 minutes ago and thats probably why there is no answer, sorry.

Dec 23, 2018

Dec 23, 2018

Jan 4, 2019
nope still not booting

EDIT: oh btw by not booting, I mean getting stuck in a reboot loop till the system boots with a lower ram speed.

EDIT 2: I actually have a store with higher speed ram (same type just 3000 mhz) I can go to tomorrow to test, I might ask my dad if we can try that since the speed the ram is supposed to go at isn't working anyways.

EDIT 3: gonna try some of the higher speed ram, will let you know tomorrow if it helps.