My hardware are:
Mainboard colorful igame z270
Intel Core i5 6500
Ram 12GB
Fsp Hydro 650w psu..

It hang everyday random 2,3 time per day wirh code E1 on mainboard

Last edited by a moderator:
Solution
Because from the screenshot, the PSU voltages (+3.3V, +5V, and the +12V) don't look good at all. Or test the PC with other PSU.

Or boot into the BIOS, in hardware health monitor section or something like that, you may check the manual to see where you can check these voltages, to check the +3.3V, +5V, and +12V. Or update the chipset driver first, then run the HWmonitor or other software, like Hwinfo https://www.hwinfo.com/download/
I can't find the error E1 info on that MB manual.

So you can try to use only single stick RAM to test.

Also may try to update the BIOS, but keep in mind, if you don't do it right, you may brick the motherboard.

Also check the cpu temp, if you had a discrete gpu, also check its temp too. And if you did have a discrete gpu, what is it?

Because from the screenshot, the PSU voltages (+3.3V, +5V, and the +12V) don't look good at all. Or test the PC with other PSU.

Or boot into the BIOS, in hardware health monitor section or something like that, you may check the manual to see where you can check these voltages, to check the +3.3V, +5V, and +12V. Or update the chipset driver first, then run the HWmonitor or other software, like Hwinfo https://www.hwinfo.com/download/

Solution
These voltages are way off the numbers, like the +3.3V, +5V, and +12V. The voltage should be within +/- 5%, like +12V, it should be in the +11.4V to +12.6V range.

And , what PSU did you have? the problem maybe from the PSU or the MB, or the power in your country too, I don't know. You need to ask someone for help, like the local PC shop.

These voltages are way off the numbers, like the +3.3V, +5V, and +12V. The voltage should be within +/- 5%, like +12V, it should be in the +11.4V to +12.6V range.

And , what PSU did you have? the problem maybe from the PSU or the MB, or the power in your country too, I don't know. You need to ask someone for help, like the local PC shop.
Ok, many thanks.
I think my PC crash due to low voltages.