Question PC Keeps Restarting Before Bios

soupkup

Prominent
Oct 2, 2018
i7-6700k
Cooler Master 212 Hyper EVO Cooler
GTX 1070
16GB HyperX RAM

I can update with the rest of the specs when I find them. I was only replacing my cpu cooler and now my pc won't even boot into bios. Turns on for about 20 sec with no bios, then restarts on it's own. I've tried RAM in every configuration, tried no GPU, tried pushing in all the mobo cables, tried reinstalling the CPU cooler twice, tried connecting the psu directly to wall, tried moving the cpu fan header. I don't know what else to do at this point, any help would be greatly appreciated.

i7-6700k
Cooler Master 212 Hyper EVO Cooler
GTX 1070
16GB HyperX RAM

I can update with the rest of the specs when I find them. I was only replacing my cpu cooler and now my pc won't even boot into bios. Turns on for about 20 sec with no bios, then restarts on it's own. I've tried RAM in every configuration, tried no GPU, tried pushing in all the mobo cables, tried reinstalling the CPU cooler twice, tried connecting the psu directly to wall, tried moving the cpu fan header. I don't know what else to do at this point, any help would be greatly appreciated.
When you changed the CPU cooler did the CPU remain locked to the board or did you remove it with the cooler? If you removed the CPU you may have bent some of the pins reinstalling it.

soupkup

Prominent
Oct 2, 2018
When you changed the CPU cooler did the CPU remain locked to the board or did you remove it with the cooler? If you removed the CPU you may have bent some of the pins reinstalling it.
The first two attempts the CPU remain locked with no avail. Then suspecting the same thing I then took the CPU out to inspect the pins. There were no bends and everything checked out. I then reseated the cpu, and gave it the "wiggle test" to make sure it was seated properly.

The whole point of me switching coolers today was because the one in my other rig was not performing well. So my idea for tomorrow is to try using a stock cooler instead on the rig and see if it wants to boot.