Question PC Laggy and Stuttering. Only restarting Solves

Feb 28, 2020
Hello everyone!

First of all, thanks in advance.

I have a strange issue with my newly acquired PC. After a couple of hours operating, it gets laggy and seems to stutter on almost every action i take. On task manager everything seems OK (network performance its ofter at 100% though.)
I have already monitored temperature and did a memory check. No errors whatsoever. After restarting the computer things get back to normal, but give it a couple of hours and the stutter and lag are back

Anyone has any clue on what could be happening?

Please find below the google drive links of my DXDiag amd MSINFO32.

In case there's already a thread on this matter my apologies (Also apologies for the poor english. ), i'm new here and really need help to figure this out.

DXDIAG

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1uynljCDZkflnYnhdyTk0T1L5wklVICx9/view?usp=sharing

MSXINFO32

Thank you!

EDIT: I have also disabled fast startup on power options.

Quadacon

Distinguished
Feb 16, 2013
What is your memory usage like? Also do you have a Hard Disk or are you using an SSD? If all your hardware is working normally you could try running sfc /scannow in an elevated CMD window to check for corrupt files, or you could run a disk check by opening an explorer window, right clicking on your system drive > properties > and run check-disk.

Feb 28, 2020
Hello,

first of all thanks for replying!

Memory usase is seldon past 20%, even when computer is stuttering.

I use a m2 with two main partitions: 250gb for windows and about 700gb for games

i also have 2 solid state drives for backup purposes.

I'll try the scan now and let you know the results!

UPDATE: Test result: Windows Resource Protection did not find any integrity violations.

Last edited: