Question PC no working, LED Light OFF

Mar 29, 2019
Please Help. So when I turn on the PC, the fans working, the display black,// the LED Light OFF//, the CD is working, the green LED is on the base. /sorry bad Google translate/ Components:

Motherboard:
ASUS P5Q PRO
Windows 10 PRO 64x
6 GB RAM DDR2
Graphics ATI readeon

I've tried everything that can be as easy as choosing a CMOS battery, power supply test, cable support, no beep code and so on.
And I want to say that when I turn on my PC, it will turn off or on after 5 seconds and it will run. Thank you for your answer: D

Mar 29, 2019
What power supply do you have? Also, make sure the monitor is plugged into GPU, not motherboard.
My socket processor doesn't support an integrated graphics card that is in the processor, so I don't have an output in the motherboard. I have a normal GPU. yes i have everything stuck right. I have a pretty old PSU. either spoiled PSU or MOBO. thank you for writing: D

Mar 29, 2019
And yet, how did it happen ... I was away a week ago when I turned on my PC normal went I started editing video and suddenly mowed so I waited and nothing so I restarted the PC and didn't go anymore. / Sorry bad Google Translate /

j121

Reputable
Nov 9, 2017
motherboard using ddr2 got to be up to 7/8 years. some motherboards could last a long time but it could be giving up. you could check removing the heatsink and check the cpu and cpu socket for any bent pins that could also be the cause why its not starting.

Mar 29, 2019
motherboard using ddr2 got to be up to 7/8 years. some motherboards could last a long time but it could be giving up. you could check removing the heatsink and check the cpu and cpu socket for any bent pins that could also be the cause why its not starting.
I tried everything, I also tried the new PSU but the same thing, buy new MOBO.

Mar 29, 2019
You probably won't find DDR2 motherboards anymore, so the best thing you can do now is upgrade to a new platform. Get a new CPU+Motherboard+RAM, everything else can probably be reused. By the way, what new power supply did you use?
I have no money. The ASUS P5Q PRO was produced in 2008. I was looking for my board but nowhere, so I was looking for a bazaar and there it is. I used PSU from an older PC, I started and still the same problem

Yes, the CPU could be bad, or any of the other core components - RAM or power supply. I know you swapped the PSU but it could be possible that the newer one still doesn't work. I don't see the point in reporting such an old CPU dying, it's pretty normal I would say. Really, I don't see any other way than to build a new PC at this point. Maybe someone else can provide a different perspective, but I'm out of ideas.

Mar 27, 2019
Yes, the CPU could be bad, or any of the other core components - RAM or power supply. I know you swapped the PSU but it could be possible that the newer one still doesn't work. I don't see the point in reporting such an old CPU dying, it's pretty normal I would say. Really, I don't see any other way than to build a new PC at this point. Maybe someone else can provide a different perspective, but I'm out of ideas.
I was just going to say that it might the CPU.