[SOLVED] PC not booting after shutdown ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 30, 2023
hey could someone help pls. My pc is running normally. If i restart it it works perfectly but if i shut it down then try to reboot it it doesnt. Instead, the led error codes starts blinking to cpu and the dram. If i discharge the pc of the electricity that it has then boot it it works but not always. Otherwise i tried reinstalling the ram in a lot of different ways but no good. Then i reseated the cpu n reapplied thermal paste but all fot nothing. I also updated the bios to the latest version but didnt help.

Specs Upgraded to R7 7700x from an i7 7700k in November Upgraded to an X670 aorus elite ax in November Upgraded to 32gb 6000mh tradiant g neo in Nov Rtx 3070

vishvajit

BANNED
Jan 21, 2023
It sounds like you may have a compatibility issue between the CPU and the motherboard, or a RAM issue. Here are some steps you can try to resolve the issue:
  1. Make sure the CPU and RAM are compatible with the motherboard by checking the manufacturer's website for a list of supported components.
  2. Try clearing the CMOS, this can be done by removing the battery or using the CMOS clear jumper.
  3. Test each RAM module individually to determine if one of them is faulty.
  4. Try using a different power supply.
If these steps do not resolve the issue, you may need to consider an RMA for the motherboard or RAM.

Jan 30, 2023
It sounds like you may have a compatibility issue between the CPU and the motherboard, or a RAM issue. Here are some steps you can try to resolve the issue:
  1. Make sure the CPU and RAM are compatible with the motherboard by checking the manufacturer's website for a list of supported components.
  2. Try clearing the CMOS, this can be done by removing the battery or using the CMOS clear jumper.
  3. Test each RAM module individually to determine if one of them is faulty.
  4. Try using a different power supply.
If these steps do not resolve the issue, you may need to consider an RMA for the motherboard or RAM.
They r compatible i have been using them for more than 3 months n they worked just fine. I already tried reseting and updating the bios.
And already tried all the different ram possibilities and combinations.
As for step 4. I wanna try it but i got no spare one atm might have 2 buy a new 1

c1c1op

Prominent
Feb 7, 2023
You can try turning on the computer without using the computer's power button. It is necessary to close the contact on the motherboard PW-SW (power switch). This will provide information that there is no problem with the computer's power button contact.

Jan 30, 2023
You can try turning on the computer without using the computer's power button. It is necessary to close the contact on the motherboard PW-SW (power switch). This will provide information that there is no problem with the computer's power button contact.
problem already solved, turns out the cpu was brocken

Status
Not open for further replies.