Jul 25, 2020
First off my parts are as follows
CPU - Ryzen 5 3600x
GPU - RX 5700 XT Thicc III
MOBO - MSI B450 Tomahawk
RAM - Corsair Vengeance 3200
All of my parts are getting power but my pc still won’t boot.
  1. I know it’s not graphics card because I swapped the graphics card to my old one and it didn’t change the outcome.
  2. CPU is getting power
  3. Storage devices are getting power
  4. Ram is brand new so there shouldn’t be an issue there
  5. Motherboard lights are all on and the ez debug lights don’t show anything wrong
  6. I have bios done a flashback twice now.
  7. Replaced lithium battery
I don’t know what else I could do, any tips or help would be greatly appreciated.

First off my parts are as follows
CPU - Ryzen 5 3600x
GPU - RX 5700 XT Thicc III
MOBO - MSI B450 Tomahawk
RAM - Corsair Vengeance 3200
All of my parts are getting power but my pc still won’t boot.
  1. I know it’s not graphics card because I swapped the graphics card to my old one and it didn’t change the outcome.
  2. CPU is getting power
  3. Storage devices are getting power
  4. Ram is brand new so there shouldn’t be an issue there
  5. Motherboard lights are all on and the ez debug lights don’t show anything wrong
  6. I have bios done a flashback twice now.
  7. Replaced lithium battery
I don’t know what else I could do, any tips or help would be greatly appreciated.
Welcome to Toms Hardware @karsonforster!

Thanks for mentioning your specifications but you missed one more key component, the PSU. Consider stating what model it is because it could be the culprit. When did the issue persist, did you do something before the issue happened? It could be as simple as the power switch on the back is off or cables etc however I doubt it anyways. So yeah, check your PSU first and say what model it is.

Jul 25, 2020
Welcome to Toms Hardware @karsonforster!

Thanks for mentioning your specifications but you missed one more key component, the PSU. Consider stating what model it is because it could be the culprit. When did the issue persist, did you do something before the issue happened? It could be as simple as the power switch on the back is off or cables etc however I doubt it anyways. So yeah, check your PSU first and say what model it is.

I just went out and bought a new power supply no difference. I just bought a thermtake 700w 80+ psu with no difference

I just went out and bought a new power supply no difference. I just bought a thermtake 700w 80+ psu with no difference
Hmm, just to clarify, does the computer post/turn on or does the computer not turn on? Also it is worth to check but believe me most people usually have the power switch or cables off/broken, try checking cables outside and inside the computer. So yeah let me know if the computer can turn on or not.

Jul 25, 2020
Hmm, just to clarify, does the computer post/turn on or does the computer not turn on? Also it is worth to check but believe me most people usually have the power switch or cables off/broken, try checking cables outside and inside the computer. So yeah let me know if the computer can turn on or not.
Just to clarify. I have everything plugged in, PSU on. All my components are getting power and turn on but I am not getting any signal to the monitor. I have reset CMOS. Gone to my other computer downloaded the latest bios and tried flashing it. Still no display.