Question Pc not displaying

May 21, 2022
I was playing a game when my pc crashed then wouldn’t turn off, so I flipped the psu switch and then a day after I try and turn it on and the fans spin to life but doesn’t display anything on the monitor. I have a r7 and a rx580, with a b350 tomahawk. The ez debug light for boot was on before I tried a different cable to the monitor and now the cpu light is on please help

May 21, 2022
What is the make/model and age of your PSU?
It’s an EVGA 400w i don’t know how old or anything else as I bought most of the pc from a guy who custom built it, and don’t want to take it out because when I got my case shipped they of course had to break it where the psu go’s and is now really hard to get in

It’s an EVGA 400w i don’t know how old or anything else as I bought most of the pc from a guy who custom built it, and don’t want to take it out because when I got my case shipped they of course had to break it where the psu go’s and is now really hard to get in
I'm surprised it worked at all. Get a new 550w or greater, quality PSU and then we can troubleshoot further if needed.

Reactions: ChangeChangeman