PC Part Picker for pc gaming build HELP?

ohsodeadly

Reputable
Mar 12, 2015
Hi guys, Im new to this. Im looking for pc gaming build. Im not sure I just put the link here for pcpartpicker. What do you think? I only play wow, diablo, and lol. thats it. my budget is around 1000-1500 dollars. Help me guys. I don't know anything about good gaming computers.

http://pcpartpicker.com/p/FGCXpg

Solution

the cooler is fine, for the games you want, the GPU will also be fine, will need changing if you want to start high end games though, on the mobo you have linked, you can have a total of 4 disk drives and/or hard drives which include SSD's

yatys93

Distinguished
Jun 3, 2014

should be good, if you can afford it add a 128gb SSD to install windows on, makes the whole pc a lot faster, not essential but it makes a big difference to boot times.

ohsodeadly

Reputable
Mar 12, 2015
Oh wait can i add bot ssd and hdd??

So i sent the link. Is my pc build right or not? what about video card and cpu cooler? I don't know much about video cards and cpu cooler... I need to know which is good to buy video card? Radeon or Nvidia?

yatys93

Distinguished
Jun 3, 2014

the cooler is fine, for the games you want, the GPU will also be fine, will need changing if you want to start high end games though, on the mobo you have linked, you can have a total of 4 disk drives and/or hard drives which include SSD's

Solution