palafoxnikarlo

Prominent
Jan 11, 2019
i have this problem for 2 weeks now, i haven't got the time to look for a solution as i was busy. but for the last 3 days i have been observing and troubleshooting the problem and sadly, nothing seems to work. it's perfectly fine when watching videos and using MEMU an android emulator.

it was working perfectly prior to that, it only happens when i'm playing games (mainly TS4). i can only play for 10-30 minutes and then it freeze. and funnily enough my other pc is doing it as well when playing PUBG lite. i tried everything,even as far as replacing the my power supply that i know is still good. but still, no avail.

troubleshooting that i've done so far.

resitting the GPU, relocating my games to another hard drive,checking disk health,defragging hard drive,replacing the power supply,re applying thermal paste.re installing windows,checking the temps and stressing via Aida 64,HD tune pro, and memtest.

all of the error check that i've done shows that the PC has no problem. but the permanent freezing tells another story,

SPECS
  • Core i5 7500
  • GTX 1050 TI
  • 24 GB DDR4 (2400 mhz)
  • Asrock B150M Pro4
  • PSU cooler master G650M
My other PC is doing this as well, but i still haven't try to troubleshoot it. here are the specs anyways.

• Xeon x5450
  • 4 GB DDR3
  • GT 1030
  • Asus P5G41T-M LX3
  • Generic 750 watts PSU
thank You for taking the time to read this.

Last edited: