I cane across a site on the PC World magazine website for PC pitstop -
http://www.pcpitstop.com. Whci is supposed to 'tune up your PC' for optimum
performance. Has anyone heard of this and is it safe to use. Please could
anyone tell me.
Thanks in advance
mike

peter

Hi there. It's totally safe. Although it doesn't really tune up your
system unless you want to click on various links to do so, it will do a scan
of your set-up and make recommendations on improving performance and/or
security. I use it periodically, making sure I don't click on any options
other than doing the actual scan, and reading the results.

--
Peter.
Toronto, Canada.
"Michael E" <MichaelE@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>I cane across a site on the PC World magazine website for PC pitstop -
> http://www.pcpitstop.com. Whci is supposed to 'tune up your PC' for
> optimum
> performance. Has anyone heard of this and is it safe to use. Please
> could
> anyone tell me.
> Thanks in advance
> mike

map

"Michael E" wrote:

> I cane across a site on the PC World magazine website for PC pitstop -
> http://www.pcpitstop.com. Whci is supposed to 'tune up your PC' for optimum
> performance. Has anyone heard of this and is it safe to use. Please could
> anyone tell me.
> Thanks in advance
> mike

A good site to use