Question PC Problems and with games

Vex(TheKing)

Prominent
May 6, 2019
Hey Everyone, so recently built a PC and within windows at random intervals and random scenarios i might get a hitch in windows. I have been testing several games alongside Dead Island, the new call of duty and even the master chief collection along side the evil within and I get stuttering under certain scenarios and intervals with all of them. its like a quick hitch or the screen pauses for a second before continuing again. in modern warefare its pretty noticable. Dead island it takes time for it to come around but I cant get anything to run properly. I built this high end pc so i wouldnt have stuttering issues period unless it was a bad port which is understandable and im at my wits end with this. So anyway im going to list my specs then tell you what ive done to try and solve the problem. If no one can help find the solution to this I might just take it to a shop and have them do various testing on it.

My specs are as follows
Ryzen 5 3600x
corsair rmx 750 watt psu
corsair crystal 680x case
aorus x570 master motherboard
msi gaming x trio rtx 2080
corsair h100i rgb platinum se cpu cooler
seagate barracuda 2tb hdd
samsung 860 evo 1tb
samsung 860 evo 500gig
samsung 860 evo 500 gig
g.skill trident z neo ddr4 32gigs 3600mghz

Heres what ive tried
I have switched out gpus
reinstalled windows TWICE on 2 of my different ssds to see if one was failing
I have completely eliminated any background tasking whatsoever that is not mandatory or that i dont know what it does
Updated bios to latest version
updated all drivers to latest versions
updated ssd drivers to latest firmware
Uninstalled and reinstalled drivers to see if it was a driver issue
Monitored temps and usage of both gpu cpu and storage with task manager and everything check outs, i have absolutely no spikes in anything whatsoever
Switched out my ram with corsair vengeance ddr4 to see if i had faulty ram
Ran memtest for my ram as well
Keep in mind after this newest attempt with windows i have nothing but steam and drivers installed aside from cpuz and proccess explorer
Checked for viruses and malware and i have literally nothing in that regard
I have checked the health of all my storage devices and they are healthy especially in samsungs application it is listed as "good"
I have the stock xmp profile enabled to overclock my ram to 3600mhgz and tested that by turning it to 2133 and the issues i had still persisted,
my cpu is also auto overclocked which i didnt notice until later by my system and turned the settings to that and all the options to "normal" in the bios aside from a few autos and the issues still persistent even with no overclock for that enabled either
I have also checked to see if anything is unplugged or inserted in the wrong slots via inside the pc and everything is quite in place.

It is worth noting a couple things, when i first got the pc it would shut off not long after being on and then i fiddled with power settings and eventually it stopped
I have not cleared cmos after updating bios but the issue was there long before i even updated the bios as it is so i ruled that out
My pc roars when being powered on then after a few seconds goes straight quiet

So right now im assuming that either my motherboard cpu or powersupply or my monitor are at fault. I have an acer z35 and dropped it once so theres that too, im losing my mind, at the time of purchasing this pc i quite literally spent almost 2.5 to 2.8 grand, i come from a console background so i heard PC gaming was the way to go and this is quite literally turning me off, I cant stand seeing my games like that and im quite well aware the new modern warfare and dead island definitive edition along side the master chief collection are good ports for the most part so im struggling to understand whats happening

Vex(TheKing)

Prominent
May 6, 2019
Definitely test your psu, the lag may be it suddenly turning of and on again really fast, it also may not be supplying enough power
Im fixing to do that tomorrow. I dont have a spare so ill have to go out and buy one. Im in a hectic season at work right now so itll be some time before i get around too it. Couple days maybe but ill report back with the results for this. Interesting you mention this because i thought about this too but if the psu is turning on and off again wouldnt it shut the whole pc down? Id imagine the more probable scenario is the psu not supplying enough power and im well over the limit this whole build requires so id imagine if thats the case its probably going defective

09_qwerty

Prominent
Nov 22, 2019
Interesting you mention this because i thought about this too but if the psu is turning on and off again wouldn't it shut the whole pc down? Id imagine the more probable scenario is the psu not supplying enough power and im well over the limit this whole build requires so id imagine if thats the case its probably going defective
Yeah, i guess so, how old is your psu?

Vex(TheKing)

Prominent
May 6, 2019
Any news on this? I habe te same problem and a pretty similar build.
Sorry bud not really. I think in all honesty i dont know whats causing my windows issue but i switched out my gpu again for a ti and that seems to have solved most of my game issues. I think in terms of the new cod at certain points itll stutter same area so i think its just the game cause its not random. Mcc plays fine now so does dead island and many other ports. Are all games giving you issues?