Question PC randomly starts stuttering.

Oct 26, 2022
So basically my pc gets random stuttering very very often it can happen many times during 1 hour or it can happen once after 3 hours its completely inconsistent. This has started happening since I bought the prebuilt pc in I think end of 2019 or beginning of 2020 (don't ask me why I haven't used my warranty by now (I'm an idiot who didn't care much and just powered trough it most of the time)) the only way the stuttering would stop was if I reset my pc, but it used to be only if I reset it on the physical button on the case, it would continue stuttering if I reset it on windows, lately it would continue stuttering regardless of the reset and would last random amounts of time. It can happen at any moment, even if I'm just watching a YouTube video. The stuttering consists of sound going crazy (sounding gets distorted), screen would stutter a lot as well making any video very annoying to watch or any task very annoying to do.

I tried a lot of different solutions...many people online told me to update the sound drivers because that helped them, I tried and nothing changed.

I tried updating GPU and CPU drivers, and nothing changed.

I even tried this solution (of course applying proper drivers that apply to my setup) that has worked for another person having the same problem but some of the steps I couldn't follow, because my GPU is already connected with 1pcie cable and it only has one slot, and moving the ram to 2 and 4, I only have 2 slots and the ram is put into slot 1, if need be I will try putting it into slot 2. The solution I'm talking about - here.

I also tried updating VGA Bios and still nothing.

I tried some minor solutions for low GPU usage just in case and still nothing (I have normal GPU usage from what I noticed, just wanted to try any new method in hopes of fixing the stuttering).

I tried other minor solutions but nothing seems to be saving me from this stuttering.

Notable thing is that when I use my wireless headphones I don't hear the stuttering from video but on connected speakers I do, so I'm considering maybe its a power issue? But I don't know much about this to make any assessments.

The only thing I'm worried about is if its a hardware problem and cant be fixed without replacing a part (don't even know what part considering they all seem to be working properly when I check task manager performance bar)

I checked temperatures in Speccy when this happens and it all seems to be in order (CPU: 50 , Motherboard: 45, GPU: 65, Storage: 34-45)

Checked the wiring and if everything was connected properly, to me it seems that it is.

Any help would be appreciated really.

Motherboard: Biostar A320MH
CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 1400
GPU: NVIDIA Zotac Gaming GeForce 1650 SUPER
RAM: Ryzen 8GB ram (literally has Ryzen logo on it)
PSU: FLC 600L (600W is advertised)
Storage: Biostar SSD 256GB
Storage2: Hard Disk WD Blue 1TB (bought this recently)

Oct 26, 2022
I would try another PSU first.

Do you have a spare PSU with slightly better specs?
Sadly no, but I was planning on getting a different PSU during the next month. Would be strange if the PSU was the problem considering it is a prebuilt pc, but will test it out, Thank you!