Pc runs perfectly just no signal

Apr 10, 2018
Hi
Had my pc for about 4 years no problems at all, just turned it on last night and monitor says no signal.
Pc runs fine, windows starts up all the usual sounds, can lock and unlock windows blind with keyboard, but still just no signal, tried tv and different cables but nothing. Monitor receives a cue from pc and switches on, just says no signal and clicks off again

Tried the CMOS battery and jumper still nothing. Really worried GPU has gone and really can't afford a new one right now!

Any help will be appreciated, thanks!

Mobo: asrock 990x extreme 3
GPU: MSI raedon 290x
CPU: AMD Piledriver FX-8 Eight Core 8320 Black Edition 3.50GHz
PSU: SuperFlower Leadex GOLD 850W

Solution
There are a number of threads across the www showing that the AMD cards from that era and prior are dying, with or without mining abuse. I'd suggest that you take the card out and use it in your friends system, provided the friend's donor system has at least 650W(or more) at it's disposal. You can likewise bring in a card of similar power draw to rule out your PSU being incapable of delivering the necessary power to the GPU.

Lutfij

Titan
There are a number of threads across the www showing that the AMD cards from that era and prior are dying, with or without mining abuse. I'd suggest that you take the card out and use it in your friends system, provided the friend's donor system has at least 650W(or more) at it's disposal. You can likewise bring in a card of similar power draw to rule out your PSU being incapable of delivering the necessary power to the GPU.

Solution