[SOLVED] Pc Shutting down and restarting when playing Apex

alaamix

Commendable
Aug 12, 2017
Hello guys, i'm facing a weird issue, i build this pc about two weeks ago thats why im concerned my Specs are i7 9700k / Rtx 2070 Super / Evga G3 750W 80+ gold / i've been playing apex for like 2 weeks but i hjave never faced this issue but today whenever i play every 2 games this happens, tho i play other more demanding games for over 5 / 6 hours and they never crash, also i ran benchmarks for cpu and gpu both simultaneously and haven't had any crash, Please help!

Solution
I mean, you're only seeing this with a single game, so...
1)Try reinstalling the game.
2)Uninstalling the current gpu drivers with Display Driver Uninstaller and install the latest certified driver.
3)Remove gpu overclock, if any.

alaamix

Commendable
Aug 12, 2017
Check the game's forums? Perhaps a recent update broke the game for some players?
That's what I would check if the problem only happens in a specific game.
Yeah i suppose so i already checked some forums and i found same issue from months ago it was just new to me and had no idea a game crash would shut down like that

Phaaze88

Titan
Ambassador
2)Uninstalling the current gpu drivers with Display Driver Uninstaller and install the latest certified driver.

Solution

alaamix

Commendable
Aug 12, 2017
I will try reinstalling it if it occurs again, also i dont have any overclock but my gpu boost up to 2000mhz on its own if the temps are below 60