PC stuck in boot loop (sort of: it's not typical)

Oct 7, 2018
So I've had this pc running for about two years now without any problems. Upgrading to a ryzen-1200 and overclocked to 3.8GHz for about another year. Everything smooth sailing. I then go to turn on my pc after school one day and find that it sends a signal to all my peripherials (including the monitor meaning the monitor does turn on) and then they turn off again and then turn on again forever. The computer's fans don't turn off, I've already tried reseating the RAM. I'm pretty sure that the problem is from a driver update for my GTX 950 since I updated it and the next day it went bad on me. However it did not go bad as soon as I updated the driver. To recap, the pc is stuck in a boot loop except the fans never stop spinning and the normaly signs of a boot loop aren't there except that the peripherials' power loops.
Specs:
CPU: Ryzen 3 1200 at 3.8GHz
Motherboard: ASUS B350-F Gaming
Power Supply: Corsair CXM 650W
GPU: ASUS GTX 950
RAM: 2 * 4 (8gb total) Crucial Ballistix Sport (DDR4 obviously)

Aeacus

Titan
Ambassador
Typical stuff to test when you have typical boot loop issues (which you do, despite you stating otherwise) is to test all 4x components that may have died.

Those 4 are: CPU, MoBo, RAM and GPU. Reseating RAM doesn't help if the DIMMs are toast. Same with GPU, reseat it as much as you want, if it's dead, your Ryzen system won't work. (If you'd have Intel system, you could remove GPU completely and use CPU's on-board graphics).

For CPU and MoBo testing, you'll need 2nd working system in which to test both components. I take that you don't have 2nd Ryzen system and here, best scenario would be bringing your PC to PC repair shop since they have the necessary hardware to test all 4x components.

Out of the 4x listed components, MoBo is the most likely suspect since if there is any issue with power delivery (your CX650m, at best, is mediocre quality), MoBo is 1st to go. Though, i can't say for sure that it's the MoBo, hence the need for 2nd system (e.g in PC repair shop) to test them all out.

Oct 7, 2018

I took it to micro center for them to test they said all components worked outside of the system

Aeacus

Titan
Ambassador
IF all the components work outside of the system without issues then they also must work inside the system. That's how PCs operate. If there is 1x faulty major component (CPU, MoBo, RAM and for CPUs without on-board graphics, GPU as well), PC won't POST and you'll get boot loops.

Proper PC repair shop should do the following:
1. Boot up user's PC to see the issue firsthand (e.g boot loop).
2. Disassemble PC and test each component in 2nd system until faulty component is found.
3. Replace the faulty component inside the user's PC.
4. Boot up user's PC to confirm it POSTs and boots to OS without issues.

Since your PC isn't working, either you didn't order the fix from them or they just didn't fix it for you, forcing you to return your PC to them so they can charge twice for it from you.

I've seen such conduct from PC repair stores before, where in 1st time around they don't to nothing but still charge for it. Or even if they do something, they overcharge for it, just like seen here,
youtube: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P6iO-3m1wSI
shorter video as well: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZxoljR71cCA

Next time when you go to get your PC from Micro Center, demand that they show you on site that your PC works without issues and boots to OS. Preferably before you pay for the work done on it.