Question Pc Stuttering with New Parts, Please Help!

SpentTOOMuch

Prominent
Mar 5, 2019
I just upgraded my Gaming Computer and it has developed a really bad stutter. Windows loads up fine, but then when I get into windows, it will sometimes freeze up for 10-45 secs. If I’m in Minecraft, it’s impossible for me to play without getting a 10-45 second stop every 5-20 mins. Gameplay. In Beamng Drive, my game with stop and crash. In R6, it will take me ages to load into a game and will most likely end in me being kicked.if anyone can help me, Please please please do so and it would be so appreciative!! Thx!!

Old Specs:
Ryzen 5 2600X
1070 Founders Edition
B350-Plus ASUS
1tb western digital hard drive
16gb ballistix Sport Ram
600w Thermaltake PSU

New Specs:
Ryzen 5 2600X
1080ti PNY Blower
B350-Plus ASUS
480gb KingStone SSD, 1tb WD Hard rive
16gb ballistix Sport Ram
600w Thermaltake PSU

Did you remove the old drivers before installing the new GPU? I'd give DDU (Display Driver Uninstall) a try and then install the video drivers again. It might have confused itself about your video driver. It shouldn't work like that, but stranger things have happened.

Failing that you should see what kinds of speeds you are getting on your SSD. There could be a problem with it. Use something like Crystal Disk Benchmark and make sure it isn't dragging. I've only heard of KingStone a couple times, and not all of them were good things.

SpentTOOMuch

Prominent
Mar 5, 2019
The ram I know, has to be fine, I have it it for 2-3 years, I will do that ram test and get back to you on that too. I can test my ram too though because it can’t hurt me.

SpentTOOMuch

Prominent
Mar 5, 2019
ok so I found out that my write speed is 224.42 a second and my read speed in 213.51. I have know idea what that means if u can tell me what that means(good or bad) let me thx!!