Question Pc stutters/freezes and then randomly reboots

Sep 8, 2020
My pc been running smoothly without problems until 1 month weeks ago where my pc randomly rebooted randomly. First time i started freezing in game more often and often and the pc restarted, and second time the screen froze then restarted. I lose display then it reboots and its normal. This has happened like 8 times by now. I happen to play valorant everytime, idk if it cause it requres a lot. I do spend time on valorant a lot so maybe nothing to do w valorant. No blue screens just freeze and stuttering getting more frequent then pc randomly reboots/restarts

Specs:
450watt
RX 570
1600 AF
Ram 16 gb trident 3000 mhz (set to 2977 mhz or smth) everything set to auto cus i thought smth to do w ram stick

sry im not good at tech. first i thought it was psu, then gpu, now i think ram?

iiSlashr

Reputable
Mar 10, 2019
What cooler is on that 1600AF? What specific PSU is it? If you're using an aftermarket cooler, did you reapply thermal paste? Those specs should be able to run Valorant at or above 100fps with relative ease.

Sep 8, 2020
What cooler is on that 1600AF? What specific PSU is it? If you're using an aftermarket cooler, did you reapply thermal paste? Those specs should be able to run Valorant at or above 100fps with relative ease.

just the stock cooler.
evga br 450 watt bronze certified.
I also want to note all my fans are still spinning, gpu fan stops when rebooting then is pretty loud at reboot. i think it resets since ive set the led light to green and its white for sec when rebooting. my cpu cooler is spinning as well and ram sticks are still glowing

Last edited: