Question PC stutters inconsistently and randomly ?

Aug 21, 2023
I have this problem with my pc stuttering randomly. Somtimes for some few secs, and even up to a minute. It happens at random, even when im just listening to music at spotify or watching/browsing youtube etc. I got the problem like a week ago, and have not installed or done something new to my pc. Somtimes also my main monitor goes black for 2-3 secs, also at random. I dont know the cause or the fix.. pls help.

Specs: Evga 3070
AMD Ryzen 5 5600X 6-Core
Motherboard: Gigabyte x570 Aorus Elite
HyperX Fury RGB DDR4 3200MHz 16GB
Kingston NV1 NVMe M.2 SSD 1TB
Corsair TX750M, 750W PSU
Corsair iCUE H100i RGB PRO XT
Svive Halo S650 Midi Tower

Please help i dont know what to do.

Ralston18

Titan
How old is the PSU? History of heavy use for gaming, video editing, or even bit-mining?

Look in Reliability History/Monitor and Event Viewer for any error codes, warnings, or even informational events just before or at the time of the stutters?

Start with Reliabillity History. Much easier to understand and use. Event Viewer requires more time and effort.

Help for Event Viewer:

How To - How to use Windows 10 Event Viewer | Tom's Hardware Forum (tomshardware.com)

= = = =

What you can also do if you are comfortable doing so. Otherwise find a knowledgeable family member or friend to help.

Power down, unplug, open the case.

Clean out dust and debris.

Verify by sight and feel that all connectors, cards, RAM, jumpers, and case connections are fully and firmly in place.

Use a bright flashlight to inspect for signs of damage.

Hopefully the source problem is simply a loose connection. That happens because of heat related expansion/contraction and vibrations.

Aug 21, 2023
How old is the PSU? History of heavy use for gaming, video editing, or even bit-mining?

Look in Reliability History/Monitor and Event Viewer for any error codes, warnings, or even informational events just before or at the time of the stutters?

Start with Reliabillity History. Much easier to understand and use. Event Viewer requires more time and effort.

Help for Event Viewer:

How To - How to use Windows 10 Event Viewer | Tom's Hardware Forum (tomshardware.com)

= = = =

What you can also do if you are comfortable doing so. Otherwise find a knowledgeable family member or friend to help.

Power down, unplug, open the case.

Clean out dust and debris.

Verify by sight and feel that all connectors, cards, RAM, jumpers, and case connections are fully and firmly in place.

Use a bright flashlight to inspect for signs of damage.

Hopefully the source problem is simply a loose connection. That happens because of heat related expansion/contraction and vibrations.
Everything in the computer is 2 years old.
I will try to check inside my computer then