Question PC suddenly won't POST

Dec 10, 2022
Hi, my PC suddenly started not POSTing giving no beeps and not showing any video output. The PC was working fine the day before this happened I didn't make any significant software or hardware changes.
This already happened in the past, but I fixed it changing the PSU so I'm excluding it from the possible issue since I changed it a few months back.

PC specs:
  • PSU: Sharkoon WPM Gold Zero 550W
  • MOBO: ASUS P8H61-M
  • CPU: Intel i5-3350P
  • RAM: Crucial 8GB DDR3 (1333 MHz)
  • GPU: MSI nVidia GTX 1050 Ti
  • SSDs: 2x 1TB Crucial BX500

Dec 10, 2022
If you remove the GTX 1050 Ti and use the integrated video controller, is there any change in behavior?
No same as before. I should mention though two odd behaviors. First of all I tried removing all the RAM and I wasn't getting any beeps to signal that there wasn't any RAM in the system (this leads me to think that it might be a MOBO issue?), and also I tried powering the PSU from a different source and it seemed to have worked but I tried it a second time as it was giving the same issue.

COLGeek

Cybernaut
No same as before. I should mention though two odd behaviors. First of all I tried removing all the RAM and I wasn't getting any beeps to signal that there wasn't any RAM in the system (this leads me to think that it might be a MOBO issue?), and also I tried powering the PSU from a different source and it seemed to have worked but I tried it a second time as it was giving the same issue.
Did you try a second PSU when the system seemed to work, or just a different power source (outlet)?