Question PC turns off while gaming, no BSOD.

esotericusername

Reputable
Apr 3, 2018
Hello!
I've had my computer for about four years now. The last two years I haven't really used it at all. I recently started gaming again and for a good while everything was ok, until it suddenly rebooted without any BSOD or other messages.
As of now, the shutdowns/reboots seems totally random, but they always happen when I play games. I mainly play Rust, a game I can play for up to 10 hours without the PC rebooting. And CSGO where sometimes I can play 2-3 games without a crash, and other times it can crash many times during the first game. I can't replicate the shutdowns/reboots with any kind of stress testing. I've run Cinebench and Heaven Benchmark many times without it crashing. My temps are all good. I've also used OCCT and ran all the test it offers without it crashing.

I've disconnected every component and re-plugged it, installed the latest bios and also tried with an older version, did a clean-install for windows 10, updated all drivers to latest versions.

Anyone here who's experienced something like this before? I do not have any other components to test with. For some reason I feel like its my PSU, but don't know how to be sure about it...

MY SPECS ** CLICK **
The system is running on a Cooler Master G750M.

OCCT - Test results
Here's the errors that shows up in Event Viewer;

Last edited: